We are hiring — A country manager for South Korea
Danish high-end brand, Montana Furniture is looking to hire a country manager for South Korea. Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 31 December to [email protected].
A highly sales-driven professional with a proven sales track record
To achieve success in this role you will work independently to drive sales with your client base and yet be a team player internally. Ideally, you have experience from the luxury furniture industry or related building and construction industry with a solid network of project and retail sales clients which you can immediately tap into for Montana. You will likely have no less than 3 years of prior experience.
You will possibly have architect/designer qualifications or similar sales/marketing qualifications at university level. You will work closely with the Regional Director – APAC in Singapore, and the distributors/retailers in the Korean markets to achieve the sales targets. You will be responsible for establishing strong awareness and preference of Montana Furniture as a go-to supplier with new contract client base, leading to strong pipeline leads and conversions with good profitability and low cancellation and delays.
Driving and unfolding the potential of a Danish high-end brand in the markets of South Korea
You will do so via a disciplined, professional sales approach, in the process of developing strong working relationships based on mutual respect. Being highly attuned to market needs and trends and forward such information to the APAC team and further to facilitate new market development.
Becoming a product expert of the Montana brand is key to success in the role in such segment as; Residential, Office, Bathroom, Quickshop/Ready-Made and Webshop, to optimize sales and profitability. Product range knowledge, product specifications, pricing – these are key areas the Country Manager must know well.
• Achieve sales and profitability targets according to KPIs
• Establish the Montana brand as a preferred brand in the luxury furniture industry in the markets of Korea
• Review and develop competitive but optimum pricing to support the brand positioning, convert leads/win bids
• Provide monthly progress reports to Asia Leadership team (KPIs to include leads generation, conversion to sales, establish “Shop-in-Shop” and other market activities)
• Provide good after-sales support to client base – Distributors, Retailers and Contract Partners.
• Establish jointly with HQ on business goals and growth initiatives
Position requirements and reports:
• Country Manager, South Korea reports directly to Regional Director – APAC based out of Singapore, and Commercial Director based out of Denmark
• In-country travelling is expected, as well as travels to exhibitions and HQ meetings in Denmark
• The role is based in South Korea
• Fluent English is required
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 31 December to [email protected]. We handle applications with discretion on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad before the application deadline if we find the right candidate. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Regional Director - APAC, Mr Jonathan Lee [email protected].