We are hiring — Retail Sales Agent in Holland
The key to success as a Retail Sales Agent for Montana, is to be an excellent key-account manager and become a product expert for both offline and online retail segments. Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 25 May.
A highly sales-driven agent with proven sales track record
To achieve success in this role, you will work independently to drive sales with your client base and yet be a team player internally. You have experience from the high-end furniture industry with a solid network of retail clients which you can immediately tap into for Montana. Most likely the Montana brand and products will fit in naturally and complement with the other brands you already have in your Agency.
You will work closely with the International Business Development Manager in Denmark, together with the rest of the international sales team and retailer-network in Holland to achieve the sales targets. You will be responsible for establishing strong brand awareness and preference for Montana Furniture in the Dutch retail market.
Driving and unfolding the potential of a Danish high-end brand in the Dutch market
We aspect you to be highly attuned with the market needs and trends and forward such information to the Commercial team so that we can facilitate the market development.
The key to success as a Retail Sales Agent for Montana, is to be an excellent key-account manager and become a product expert for both off- and on-line retail segments. You should do so via a professional sales approach, in the process of developing strong working relationships based on mutual respect.
- Achieve sales targets according to KPIs.
- Further establish the Montana brand as a preferred partner towards the digital players, as well as the major off- line players.
- Provide monthly progress reports to the Commercial team.
- Provide good after-sales support to client base – Retailers.
- Establish business goals and growth initiatives in close cooperation with HQ.
Requirements and reports
- Retail Sales Agent for Holland reports directly to the International Business Development Manager based in Denmark
- The role is based in Holland
- Fluent in both Dutch and English is required.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 25 May 2022.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the International Business Development Manager –Márcia Álvaro at [email protected].