We are hiring — A Product Training Manager for Montana Academy
Montana Furniture is hiring a technical-minded product nerd with great presentation skills. Send us your application and CV as fast as possible and no later than 25 February to [email protected].
About the job position
You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining Montana Academy as an educational platform for the Montana brand, products and drawing programme. The audience of the platform is our own sales organisation, our retailers and contractors and also architects. The position will be placed in the marketing department on Bredgade in Copenhagen. You will, beside the marketing department, collaborate closely with the sales organisation, product development and our PTA department. You will furthermore be a part of a steering group for the development of our drawing and ordering programme DesignPro, since this programme is a central part of Montana Academy. Your educational background is not as important as your experience from a similar position.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in relation to designing, developing and implementing an educational platform for product training
- Identifying e-learning tools and formats that will help bring Montana Academy to a broader audience
- Create and develop e-learning materials such as videos, tutorials, webinars and product presentations
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of training sessions in order to optimize formats and materials
- Introduce new products into the drawing programmme and the e-learning platform
- Planning and executing training sessions and tours online as well as in our showrooms in either Bredgade or the factory in Haarby, Funen
- You have the ability to think strategically and to build a roadmap for the development of Montana Academy
- You a communicator that with great presentation skills can entertain with everything from technical product information to the anecdotes of our colourful brand history. As a minimum in both Danish and English – however, German is certainly a big plus
- You are a team player that enjoys collaborating – but you also have the drive to run your own projects
- IT competencies: You master the Office package, and we would love it if you have some kind of experience with 3D configurators or drawing programmes. Experience with CRM and sales excellence systems, Adobe programmes or video editing is also a plus
- Some travel activities are to be expected
We look forward to your application
Send us your application and CV as fast as possible and no later than 25 February to [email protected]. If you have any questions in regard to the position, please direct the Branding and Marketing Director Trine Roed Søndergaard [email protected].