We are hiring — A country manager for China
Danish high-end brand, Montana Furniture is looking to hire a country manager for China. Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 15 July to [email protected]
A highly sales-driven professional with a proven sales track record
To achieve success in this role you will work independently to drive sales with your client base and yet be a team player internally. Ideally, you have experience from the luxury furniture industry or related building and construction industry with a solid network of project and retail sales clients which you can immediately tap into for Montana. You will likely have no less than 3 years of prior experience. You will possibly have architect/designer qualifications or similar sales/marketing qualifications at university level.
You will work closely with the Global Sales Director in Denmark, and the distributors/retailers in the Chinese market to achieve the sales targets. You will be responsible for establishing strong awareness and preference of Montana Furniture as a go-to supplier with new contract client base, leading to strong pipeline leads and conversions with good profitability.
Driving and unfolding the potential of a Danish high-end brand in the markets of China
You will do so via a disciplined, professional sales approach, in the process developing strong working relationships based on mutual respect. Being highly attuned to market needs and trends and forward such information to the Commercial team as to further facilitate new market development.
Becoming a product expert of the Montana brand is key to success in the role in such segment as; Residential, Office, Bathroom and E-Commerce, to optimize sales and profitability. Product range knowledge, product specifications, pricing – these are key areas the Country Manager must know well.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets according to KPIs
- Establish the Montana brand as a preferred brand in the luxury furniture industry in the markets of China
- Review and develop competitive but optimum pricing to support the brand positioning, convert leads/win bids
- Provide monthly progress reports to Commercial team (KPIs to include leads generation, conversion to sales, establish "Branded Space" and other market activities)
- Provide good after-sales support to client base – Distributors, Retailers and Contract Partners
- Establish jointly with HQ on business goals and growth initiatives
Position requirements and reports:
- Country Manager, China reports directly to the Global Sales Director, Retail based out of Denmark
- In-country travelling is expected, as well as travels to exhibitions and HQ meetings in Denmark
- The role is based in China – preferably in Shanghai.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese is required
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 15 July to [email protected]. We handle applications with discretion on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad before the application deadline if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Regional Director of APAC, Mr. Jonathan Lee [email protected].