We at Montana Furniture A/S are aware of the need for protection and responsible processing of personal data.
- No disclosure of personal data to third parties.
- No retrieval of personal data from third parties.
- It is optional if you wish to register for our newsletter; and, you can at any time unsubscribe.
- In accordance with the Personal Data Regulation, you can always be informed of the data we have recorded on you if you will contact us.
Below you can read more about how we collect, protect and use your personal data.
We do not use personally sensitive cookies. That means that we do not store personal data, but only data that helps you to be logged in and that remembers user behaviour.
Log and statistics
At our website www.montanafurniture.com, we use log statistics. This means that a statistical system collects data that can provide a statistical picture of how many visitors our website has had, where they come from, what part of the site they are from, etc.
We use log statistics for the purpose of optimizing our website and its features. Log statistics are used, among other things, to increase user-friendliness and targeted marketing.
When you register for our newsletter, we collect information such as your name, email address, customer type, IP address and, if provided, mobile phone number. We also collect information regarding the time at which you subscribe and unsubscribe from the newsletter, as well as the time and location at which you open the newsletter.
The purpose is:
- to deliver newsletters to you informing you about news, competitions and campaigns,
- to generate statistical data for the purpose of optimising newsletters and marketing of our services, as well as
- to document your consent to receiving the newsletter.
The legal basis for processing this data is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Data collected in connection with your registration for our newsletter, cf. 3.3., will be deleted when your consent to receiving the newsletter is withdrawn, unless we have other grounds for processing the data. Documentation of your consent is stored for a maximum of two years from the date on which we last sent you electronic marketing material.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time via a link at the bottom of the sent newsletter.
Drawing app Made by you
Using our drawing app, Made by You, you can register as a user with name and email. With Made by You, you can build your own layout and send the drawing to your retailer where your final order was made. Registration would mean that you can save one or more drawings which you can track down at any time whenever the need arises. Here we only store data that is necessary to provide you with the service you have requested and actively enrolled. By request via [email protected] you can be unsubscribed as a user of Made by You.
If you have any questions concerning our processing of personal data, you are most welcome to send us an email at [email protected].
Your rights according to the Data Protection Act
In connection with our processing of your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive information about the processing of your personal data
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to have your incorrect personal data corrected
- The right to have your personal data deleted
- The right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing
- The right to object to automatic individual decisions, including profiling
- The right to transfer your personal data (data portability)
All the above rights are handled manually by contacting us. Remember to provide us with your full name and email if you contact us. You can contact us at [email protected].
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical intervention (for example, to develop a new system or change an existing practice significantly)), affecting the protection of other people’s personal data or something that would be extremely impractical.
If we can correct the information, we will, of course, do that without charge unless it requires disproportionately huge effort. We strive to maintain our services in a way that protects data from erroneous or harmful destruction. Therefore, when we delete your personal data from our services, it is not always possible for us to delete corresponding copies from our archive servers immediately, and it is not certain that the data is removed from our backup systems before the retention period expires.
You have the right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate at any time, by letter to Data Inspectorate, Borgergade 28, 5th floor, 1300 Copenhagen K or via Data Inspectorate’s website – access it here.
Compliance and cooperation with Inspectorate authorities